Living in Boston
North Bennet Street School is located in one of Boston’s most culturally diverse neighborhoods, the North End. Residents and visitors of the North End can enjoy a variety of food, shopping, and culture, all within one walkable neighborhood. It has historically been a place for immigrants throughout the City’s history, and NBSS has been a part of the North End since 1881.
While NBSS does not offer student housing, below are some resources that may be helpful. In addition, members of our community (new and current students, graduates, and staff/faculty) can check out the Housing Classifieds on our Student & Alumni Portal with listings from around the region.
NOTE: You should do your own research and due diligence on housing. We cannot verify or guarantee the quality, value, or safety of any source associated with the links below.
View more short-term accommodations within walking distance of the School.
- City of Boston Metrolist: Sign up to get alerts on housing opportunities
- MSPCA.org: Information on finding pet-friendly apartments
- Affordable Housing Rental Listings from the Boston Planning & Development Agency
- The Boston Globe: Boston area news and links to apartment rentals
- Roommates.com: Roommate matching service
- Massachusetts Consumer Guide to Tenant Rights and Responsibilities
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts: Official state website
- Massachusetts Registry of Motor Vehicles: Information on vehicle registration and licensing
- Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority (MBTA): Information on public transportation in the greater Boston area – subway, bus, commuter rail
- Boston 311: Report non-emergency issues
- Massachusetts Office of Travel and Tourism: Tourism and lodging information
Mass Save® is an initiative sponsored by Massachusetts’ gas and electric utilities and energy efficiency service providers. They provide a wide range of energy efficiency services to help residents and businesses manage energy use and related costs.
Detailed information on how to reduce living costs and also minimize impact on the environment.
Our North End Neighborhood
Contact Bryan McGrath, Director of Student Life & Career Services, at 617-227-0155 x112 or firstname.lastname@example.org.