New Year, New You
For generations, people just like you have trained at NBSS to realize their goals. As we approach a new year, it’s a good time to reflect on whether 2020 can also mean new skills, a new community, and a rewarding new career for you, through our intensive programs in traditional trades.
We know the path to an education requires an investment of your time and money, and we’re dedicated to helping you afford the cost of training at NBSS. We’ve frozen tuition at the current level, are offering a variety of new scholarships to qualified applicants, and providing over $700k of student aid this year.
There’s never been a better time to apply to NBSS, and we can help you determine whether training in a traditional trade is the right fit for you, for 2020 or beyond.
Meet Our Graduates
Need some inspiration? Check out these articles:
- Now Enrolling for Your Dream Career – Is This the Year You Take the Leap?
- 10 New Year’s Resolution Ideas for Creative People to Make in 2020
- How to Approach Career Change in 2020
- Before changing careers, figure out what you actually enjoy doing
- Consider these 5 things before you make a career change in 2020