State of the School: NBSS Looking Ahead
“The School has had such an emphasis on reaching people… We’re thinking of North Bennet now as a hub, for many people to come together to connect, learn skills, and develop as individuals.”
On Thursday, February 1, 2022, we held a virtual State of the School event, aiming to stay connected with our community and introduce new leadership at the School. We heard from faculty about student success over the past year, and forecasted initiatives and projects on our near-term horizon.
Our guests included:
- Sarah Turner, President
- Genie Thorndike CF ’16, Board Chair
- Dr. Lindsa McIntyre, Board Vice Chair; High School Superintendent, Boston Public Schools
- Host, Rob O’Dwyer, Director of Admissions & Enrollment
- Emily Townsend PT ’07, PA ’08, Piano Technology Instructor
- Peter Smith PC ’04, Carpentry Department Head and Instructor
With special thanks to our Partners in Craft:
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
First Republic Bank
Inland Underwriters Insurance Agency
Firestone & Parson, Inc.
Sequoia Custom Builders, Inc.
F.H. Perry Builder
and all NBSS donors, community partners, alumni, and employers